The installation of QScintilla for PyQt5 is not difficult.
First download the latest Python 3.6.1 release from this link: https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-361.
Make sure you download the correct installation file for your system (Windows 64-bit or 32-bit). I have a Windows 10 64-bit system, so I chose the
Next you can start the installation procedure:
1. Make sure that the installer adds the Python to the Windows environment path. Click on “Custom Installation”.
2. Make sure that you install pip!
3. I prefer to install Python for all users. Make sure that Python is added to the Windows environment variables.
4. Congratulations! Python was installed.
5. Install PyQt5. You can enter the command
6. Install QScintilla. You can enter the command